Bits of X.J

Bits of X.J

Friday 21 August 2015

Tea Zone Cafe @ Raja Uda

This is one of my family's favourite place to eat as they are open round the clock serving not only lunch and dinner, but snacks and a huge variety of drinks! Personally I am not a rice person, so I love that they offer a few good selection of noodles. I have tried them all and they are tasty and the portion of food is quite generous. The place is always packed in the weekend, especially with families. And I notice it has been a favourite spot for teenagers too as the price is affordable.

Tea Zone Cafe
Crowded with families 
Menu for drinks
Menu for drinks
Menu for drinks
Menu for drinks
Menu for drinks
Menu for desserts
Menu for food
Menu for food
Menu for food
Menu for food
Menu for food
Menu for food
Menu for food
Waffles!
My dad's favourite is hokkien char, he only orders this whenever we visit this place. On the other hand, my mum and I prefers their Thai style fried mihun. The Singapore style mihun is also quite good. The lady boss is friendly and she knows us as we frequent her cafe almost every weekend. Since my mum and I prefer fish meat over chicken or pork, the chef will make us our 'personalized' plate of mihun without beans sprout and with fish fillets instead of chicken. 

Depending on which food item you order, you can opt for a set meal inclusive of a drink that you can choose from the fruit juice series (worth RM5.00) with the price of either RM9 or RM10 per set meal.
It's really worth it as one plate of noodles is RM6.50 already, so we save RM2.50 every time we order a set meal of Thai style mihun and fruit juice. I like the aloevera honey tea as it contains small pieces of aloevera in the drink, while Kam Quat Plum juice is my mum's favourite.
Hokkien char
Thai style fried mihun
Aloevera Honey tea & Kam Quat Plum
Address: 1 Jalan Tanjung Jaya 1 (Taman Tanjung Jaya), 12300 Butterworth, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia

Opening hours: 10.00 am - 11.00 pm daily


Phone number: 019-413 7028



No comments:

Post a Comment